Indian History Of Today- April 02
- The Poona Sarvajanik Sabha was established on 2 April 1870.
- On April 2, 1877, the renowned Indian businessman Narottam Morarjee was born.
- On April 2, 1898, Indian poet and playwright Harindranath Chattopadhyay was born.
- On April 2, 1902, Hindustani classical singer Bade Ghulam Ali Khan was born.
- Ranjitsinhji, the ruler of the Indian state of Nawanagar, died on April 2, 1933.
- Indian English actor Roshan Seth was born on April 2, 1942.
- On April 2, 1969, Indian actor and director Ajay Devgn were born.
- Indian choreographer and dancer Remo D’Souza was born on April 2, 1972.
- On April 2, 1981, Indian stand-up comedian, television presenter Kapil Sharma was born.
Avni Mini BM50 Phone Cum Bluetooth Headset
List Price: Rs.2999
Our Price: Rs.1749