Indian History Of Today- April 03
- On April 3, 1680, the great Maratha emperor, Patriot, and freedom fighter Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj died.
- Indian religious leader Swaminarayan was born on 3 April 1781.
- On 3rd April 1903, Indian social reformer and freedom fighter Kamaladevi Chattopadhyay was born.
- On 3rd April 1914, Indian army officer Sam Manekshaw was born.
- On April 3, 1954, Indian physician and politician K. Krishnasamy were born.
- On April 3, 1973, Indian cricketer Nilesh Kulkarni was born.
- On April 3, 1978, Indian freedom fighter and politician, Hridya Nath Kunzru, passed away.
- On April 3, 2012, Indian politician, Govind Narain passed away.
ReTrack VR Shinecon BOX Virtual Reality 3D Headset Video Glasses
List Price: Rs.999
Our Price: Rs.699