Indian History Of Today- April 05
- On April 5, 1663, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj attacked Shahistekhan at Pune.
- On April 5, 1908, Indian freedom activist and politician Jagjivan Ram was born.
- Indian social worker Pandita Ramabai passed away on April 5, 1922.
- On April 5, 1938, poet and Hindi writer, Anil Rakeshi was born.
- Indian-English lawyer and politician, Virendra Sharma was born on April 5, 1947.
- Indian Bishop Sebastian Adayanthrath was born on April 5, 1957.
- On April 5, 1969, Indian author and journalist Ravindra Prabhat were born.
- Indian American tennis player Shikha Uberoi was born on April 5, 1983.
- Indian film actress, Divya Bharti, passed away on April 5, 1993.
- Indian author and academic Leela Majumdar had passed away on April 5, 2007.
Acer Nitro 5 Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) AN515-51 Gaming Laptop
List Price: Rs.64999
Our Price: Rs.63990