Indian History Of Today- April 13
- The Khalsa Panth was founded on 13th April 1699.
- Indian film producer and director Dadasaheb Torne was born on April 13, 1890.
- Jallianwala Bagh massacre took place on April 13, 1919, which is also known as the Amritsar Massacre.
- On April 13, 1940, the Indian politician Najma Heptulla was born.
- Bhubaneswar became the National Capital of Odisha on April 13, 1948.
- Ganga Ram Hospital was inaugurated on April 13, 1954.
- On April 13, 1963, the modern Hindi writer Babu Gulabrai died.
- On April 13, 1973, the famous film actor Balraj Sahni passed away.