Indian History Of Today- April 19
- On April 19, 1451, Afghan of Lodi tribe, Sultan Bahlul Khan invaded Delhi.
- Indian businessman and philanthropist Peter de Noronha was born on April 19, 1897.
- On April 19, 1910, the Indian freedom fighter Anant Laxman Kanhere died.
- On April 19, 1955, Indian Colonel, hunter, and writer Jim Corbett died.
- On April 19, 1975, India launched its first satellite Aryabhatta in orbit.
- On April 19, 1977, Indian athlete, Anju Bobby George was born.
- On April 19, 2003, Indian-English caliph, Mirza Tahir Ahmad died.
- On April 19, 2013, Indian media baron, Sivanthi Adithan passed away.