Indian History Of Today- April 24
- On 24th April 1888, Assam Chief Minister Bishnuram Medhi was born.
- On April 24, 1918, Chief Kashmiri leader, Durga Prasad Dhar was born.
- On April 24, 1942, the famous Marathi theater actor Deenanath Mangeshkar passed away.
- On April 24, 1944, the leader of the Indian freedom movement, philanthropist, and visionary, Shiv Prasad Gupta, passed away.
- Former Indian cricketer Margasahayam Venkataraman was born on April 24, 1966.
- Indian painter Jamini Roy died on April 24, 1972.
- Former Indian international cricketer Sachin Tendulkar was born on April 24, 1973.
- On April 24, 1974, the famous Hindi writer, essayist and patriot Ramdhari Singh Dinkar passed away.
- Indian businessman Shantanurao Laxmanrao Kirloskar died on April 24, 1994.