Indian History Of Today- April 25
- On April 25, 1906, the great educationist Dara Nusserwanji Marshall was born.
- On April 25, 1955, great educationist, poet, and editor Syed Mohammad Zamin Ali was born.
- Indian American journalist, Dinesh D’Souza was born on April 25, 1961.
- On April 25, 1969, former football player Inivalappil Mani Vijayan was born.
- On April 25, 1976, India all out on 97 runs against the West Indies because 5 players were injured.
- On April 25, 2005, Indian monk and teacher Swami Ranganathananda passed away.