Indian History Of Today- April 26
- On 26 April 1858, the prominent leader, revolutionary and freedom fighter, Kunwar Singh died.
- On April 26, 1908, former Chief Justice of India Sarv Mittra Sikri was born.
- Great Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan died on April 26, 1920.
- Indian clerk, businessman and politician Molvi Iftikhar Hussain Ansari was born on April 26, 1943.
- Indian Test cricket umpire V. K. Ramaswamy was born on April 26, 1945.
- On April 26, 1973, Ajit Nath Ray became the Chief Justice of India.
- On April 26, 1975, Indian social worker Rahul Verma was born.
- Indian musician Shankar died on April 26, 1987.