Indian History Of Today- August 25
- On August 25, 1888, the Pakistani mathematician, logician, and political theorist Inayatullah Khan Mashriqi was born in Amritsar.
- On August 25, 1919, the former Chief Minister of Bihar B. P. Mandal was born.
- On August 25, 1959, Indian Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru announced in New Delhi that if China attacked, then India will protect Bhutan and Sikkim.
- On August 25, 1965, Indian cricketer Sanjeev Kumar Sharma was born in Delhi.
- On August 25, 1969, Indian cricketer Vivek Razdan was born in Delhi.
- On August 25, 1981, Sharad Pawar, leader of Maharashtra, was elected Congress President.
- Indian writer Kajol Aikat was born on August 25, 1994, in Jharkhand.
- 194 people died in the Amarnath cave temples on August 25, 1996, due to cold.
- Former India Davis Cup captain Narendra Nath died on August 25, 1999.