Indian History Of Today- August 30
- On August 30, 1569, the fourth Mughal emperor Jahangir was born in Fatehpur Sikri, Mughal Empire.
- India and the Dutch signed on peace treaty on 30 August 1645.
- Dara Shikoh was assassinated on 30 August 1659 in Delhi.
- On August 30, 1751, Sir Robert Clive gave the symbol of gallantry when British soldiers captured Chanda Saheb.
- On August 30, 1773, the fifth Peshwa Narayan Rao had died in Pune.
- On August 30, 1903, Hindi author Bhagwati Charan Verma was born in Safipur.
- On 30th August 1934 Indian cricketer Balkrishna Pandharinath ‘Baloo’ Gupte was born in Mumbai.
- Indian National Satellite (INSAT-1B) was launched on August 30, 1983.
- Parliament passed unanimously Prasar Bharati Bill on August 30th, 1990.
- Indian language musician Shankardas Kesarilal was born on 30 August 1921 in Punjab.
Indian Book Painting From Jahangir’s Album in the State Library of Berlin: From Jahangir’s Album in the State Library of Berlin
List Price: Rs.2250
Click Below And Buy This Book By Paying Only: Rs.2100