Indian History Of Today- December 18
- On 18 December 1756, Guru Ghasidas, the lawyer of the Satnami sect of Hindu religion was born.
- Indian playwright, songwriter, and actor, Bhikhari Thakur, was born on 18 December 1887.
- On December 18, 1924, the 19th Chief Justice of India Engalaguppe Seetharamiah Venkataramiah was born.
- On 18 December 1928, the Indian-English writer Mirza Tahir Ahmad was born.
- On December 18, 1949, film actress Joni Flein was born in Assam.
- On December 18, 1952, Sanskrit and philosophy scholar, Surendranath Dasgupta passed away.
- Indian businessman and politician Vijay Mallya was born on December 18, 1955.
- On December 18, 1961, former Indian cricketer Lal Chand was born.
- Indian journalist Barkha Dutt was born on December 18, 1971.
- On December 18, 1989, Sabyasachi Mukharji was sworn in as Chief Justice of India.
LG 80cm (32 inches) HD Ready LED TV
List Price: Rs.24490
Our Price: Rs.18999