Indian History Of Today- December 21
- On December 21, 1903, the Maharashtra state’s leading industrialist Bhalchandra Digamber Garware was born.
- Central Bank of India was established on December 21, 1911.
- On December 21, 1921, 17th Chief Justice of India P. N. Bhagwati was born in Gujarat.
- On December 21, 1932, Indian poet and writer Udupi Rajagopalacharya Ananthamurthy was born.
- Former Indian cricketer Krishnamachari Srikkanth was born on December 21, 1959.
- Indian film actor Govinda was born on December 21, 1963.
- Indian politician Yeduguri Sandinti Jaganmohan Reddy was born on December 21, 1972.
- INS Satavahana, Indian Navy’s submarine training Base was established on December 21, 1974.
- Indian physiologist Autar Singh Paintal died on December 21, 2004.