Indian History Of Today- December 22
- Indian guru and poet, Guru Gobind Singh was born on 22 December 1666.
- On December 22, 1853, Ramakrishna’s wife Sarada Devi was born.
- On December 22, 1866, great social reformer, nationalist and journalist Maulana Mazharul Haque was born.
- On December 22, 1871, the former Indian governor Lord Edward Allanbaro died.
- On December 22, 1887, great Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan was born in Tamil Nadu.
- On December 22, 1929, Indian-Pakistani cricketer Wazir Mohammad was born.
- Marathi singer and poet Patthe Bapurao died on December 22, 1941.
- Former Indian cricketer Dilip Rasiklal Doshi was born on December 22, 1947.
- On December 22, 1971, Indian economist and academic Ajeenkya Patil were born.
- On December 22, 1975, the famous music director, Vasant Krishna Desai, passed away.
Lenovo Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS/2 GB Graphics) IP 320E Laptop
List Price: Rs.46892
Our Price: Rs.41990