Indian History Of Today- February 09
- According to a treaty between Lord Clive and Siraj ud-Daulah on February 9, 1757, Lord Clive was authorized for safeguard in Calcutta.
- Marathi poet Govind Trimbak Darekar was born on 9 February 1874.
- On 9th February 1922 Indian businessman, C. P. Krishnan Nair was born.
- On February 9, 1929, Indian politician Abdul Rahman Antulay was born.
- Indian jurist and diplomat Mahommedali Currim Chagla died on February 9, 1981.
- On February 9, 1984, Indian dancer Tanjore Balasaraswati passed away.
- On February 9, 2012, Indian film producer and writer O. P. Dutta passed away.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro (Gold, 16 GB)
List Price: Rs.8800
Our Price: Rs.8490