Indian History Of Today- February 28
- Mughal emperor Bahadur Shah I died on February 28, 1712.
- On February 28, 1927, Krishan Kant, the former Vice-President of India, was born.
- On February 28, 1928, Indian physicist Sir Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman discovered Raman Effect, since then this day is celebrated as National Science Day.
- On February 28, 1929, Indian-American physical chemist Rangaswamy Srinivasan was born.
- On February 28, 1936, freedom fighter Kamala Nehru passed away.
- Former Indian cricketer Karsan Ghavri was born on February 28, 1951.
- On February 28, 1963, India’s first President Dr. Rajendra Prasad died.
Infinix Hot S3 (Sandstone Black, 32 GB)
List Price: Rs.9999