Indian History Of Today- January 02
- On 2 January 1757, Robert Clive attacked Nawab Siraj-ud-daulah again and captured Calcutta.
- On 2 January 1878, Indian social reformer and freedom fighter Mannathu Padmanabha Pillai was born.
- The Hindi writer Jainendra Kumar was born on 2 January 1905.
- On 2 January 1932, former Akali Dal president Harcharan Singh Longowal was born.
- On January 2, 1948, social reformer and revolutionary Veer Bhai Kotwal had passed away.
- On January 2, 1959, former Indian cricketer and politician Kirtivardhan Bhagwat Jha Azad was born.
- Indian cricketer Raman Lamba was born on 2 January 1960.
- On 2 January 1967, Assamese poet and nationalist Ambikagiri Raichoudhury died.
- The University of Brahmapur was established on 2 January 1967.
- Harekrushna Mahatab, the former Chief Minister of Odisha, died on January 2, 1987.
- On January 2, 2011, former Rajasthan Governor, Bali Ram Bhagat, died.
Lenovo APU Dual Core A6 7th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/DOS) IP 320E Notebook
List Price: Rs.20990
Our Price: Rs.19990