Indian History Of Today- January 04
- On January 4, 1889, second Chief Justice of India, M. Patanjali Sastri was born.
- Indian economist J. C. Kumarappa was born on 4 January 1892.
- On 4 January 1914, Indira Sant, Marathi poet was born.
- On 4 January 1924, political activist, and Marathi playwright, Vidyadhar Gokhale, was born.
- On 4 January 1924, Indian priest and religious scholar, Sebastian Kappen was born.
- On 4 January 1931, Indian Muslim leader, activist, and scholar, Mohammad Ali Jouhar died.
- On 4 January 1937, Raman Surendranath, Indian cricketer, was born.
- Indian politician Kalpnath Rai was born on 4 January 1941.
- Mehr Chand Mahajan becomes fourth Chief Justice of India on January 4, 1954.
- On 4 January 1956, journalist, writer and poet Sarojini Sahoo was born.
- On 4 January 1994, the famous Indian music director Rahul Dev Burman passed away.
- On January 4, 2016, the 38th Chief Justice of India, Sarosh Homi Kapadia, passed away.
Dell Inspiron Core i3 6th Gen – (4 GB/1 TB HDD/Linux) 3467 Laptop
List Price: Rs.29008
Our Price: Rs.27490