Indian History Of Today- January 05
- On January 5, 1592, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan was born.
- Aurangzeb defeated Shuja in the Battle of Khajwa on 5 January 1659.
- Gyanendramohan Tagore was born on January 5, 1890.
- Indian Yogi and Guru Paramahansa Yogananda were born on 5 January 1893.
- On January 5, 1934, Indian politician Murli Manohar Joshi was born.
- Indian cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi was born on 5 January 1941.
- Indian cricketer Parthasarathy Harishchandra Sharma was born on January 5, 1948.
- On 5 January 1952, former Governor General of India Victor Hope, 2nd Marquess of Linlithgow was born.
- West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee was born on 5 January 1955.
- Music director Ramchandra Narhar Chitalkar passed away on 5th January 1982.
- On 5 January 1986, Indian film actress, Deepika Padukone was born.
Micromax Canvas Laptap II(Wifi+3G) Atom Quad Core 4th Gen – (2 GB/32 GB EMMC Storage/Windows 10 Home) LT777 2 in 1 Laptop
List Price: Rs.18000
Our Price: Rs.13000