Indian History Of Today- January 10
- Job Charnock, the administrator of East India Company, died on January 10, 1693.
- Indian writer and poet Pingali Lakshmikantam was born on January 10, 1894.
- On 10 January 1896, Indian freedom fighter and politician Narhar Vishnu Gadgil was born.
- Prodosh Kusum Das Gupta, great artist, and professor, was born on 10 January 1912.
- India became a member of the League of Nations on January 10, 1920.
- Indian politician, Sampurnanand died on January 10, 1969.
- On 10 January 1974 Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan was born.
- On 10 January 1984 Bollywood actress Kalki Koechlin was born.
- Journalist Anand Gopal was born on January 10, 1979.
- Metallurgy and publisher Patcha Ramachandra Rao died on 10th January 2010.
Lenovo Ideapad Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) IP 320 Laptop
List Price: Rs.54690
Our Price: Rs.45990