Indian History Of Today- January 19
- On January 19, 1839, the Aden won by the British East India Company.
- Indian journalist and social worker Ganapathy Dikshitar Subramania Iyer was born on 19th January 1855.
- On January 19, 1892, Marathi comedian and researcher Chintaman Vinayak Joshi was born.
- On 19 January 1905, Hindu philosopher and social worker Debendranath Tagore died in Kolkata.
- On 19 January 1906, Indian actor and film director Vinayak Damodar Karnataki was born.
- On January 19, 1960, Indian director and producer Dadasaheb Torne passed away.
- On 19 January 1963, Kuladhar Chaliha, the freedom fighter and chief leader of Assam, passed away.
- On January 19, 1996, Indian novelist and short story writer Upendranath Ashk passed away.
- On 19th January 2000, Indian industrialist and cricket publisher Muttaiya Annamalai Chidambaram passed away.
VIVO V7 (Energetic Blue, 32 GB)
List Price: Rs.19990
Our Price: Rs.18990