Indian History Of Today- January 27
- On 27th January 1888, orientalist, archaeologist and Indologist, Muni Jinvijayji was born.
- On 27 January 1901, Sanskritist, publicist and Vedic scholar, Laxmanshastri Balaji Joshi was born.
- Indian film actor Sabu Dastagir was born on 27th January 1924.
- On January 27, 1926, the former General of Indian Army, Arun Shridhar Vaidya was born.
- Former Indian cricketer Probir Sen died on 27 January 1970.
- M. Karunanidhi sworn in an as the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu on 27 January 1989.
- On 27th January 1886, Indian Bengali writer Radhabinod Pal was born.
- On 27th January 2009, Indian lawyer, freedom activist and 8th President of India, R. Venkataraman, passed away.
Honor 9 Lite (Midnight Black, 32 GB)
List Price: Rs.13999
Our Price: Rs.13999