Indian History Of Today- July 03
- Sant Namdev died on July 3, 1350.
- On 3 July 1661, Tangier and Bombay are given to King Charles II by Portugal.
- On 3 July 1838 Mama Parmanand, the founder of Prarthana Samaj, was born.
- On July 3, 1897, educationist and social reformer, Hansa Mehta was born in Surat.
- On 3 July 1898, Bhagwan Gopinath was born in Srinagar.He was one of the reputed saints of India.
- On July 3, 1908, Bal Gangadhar Tilak was arrested by the British as a traitor.
- Adoor Gopalakrishnan Indian film director was born on July 3, 1941.
- On July 3, 1956, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and Prime Minister of the New Zealand Sir Sidney George Holland gave London the freedom of a city.
- Indira Gandhi and Z. A. Bhutto signed on Shimla non-arm-agreement on 3rd July 1972 on Kashmir.
- The construction of the main gate of Howrah Bridge began on 3 July 1979.
- A cultural festival organized by India in USSR on 3 July 1987.
- On July 3, 1991, Kailash Sethi was appointed as Narcotics Commissioner of India.
- Rupee again from 10.58% to 10.96% on July 3, 1991.
- Journalist and former editor of “Vyapar Udyog” Avinash Ganesh Mohadikar died on July 3, 1992.
- An increase of 25 to 30 percent in petroleum products on July 3, 1996.
- On July 3, 1997, Tamil actor Sivaji Ganesan was awarded the Dadasaheb Phalke Award.