Indian History Of Today- July 04
- Kanhoji Angre died on July 4, 1729, former Chief of Maratha Navy.
- On July 4, 1897, in Jhelum, the famous Punjabi novelist Nanak Singh was born in a Hindu family.
- On July 4, 1897, Indian freedom fighter Alluri Sitarama Raju was born in the Kshatriya tribe of Andhra Pradesh.
- On July 4, 1899, Gujarat’s famous critic and educationist Vishnuprasad Ranchhoddas Trivedi was born in Umreth of Gujarat.
- Indian social reformer and religious leader Swami Vivekananda died on 4th July 1902.
- Singer Pandit Nivruttibua Sarnaik of “Jaipur Gharana” was born on July 4, 1912.
- On July 4, 1914, film songwriter and story writer Savlaram Ravji Patil (P. Savlaram) was born.
- Mahatma Gandhi was sentenced to one year on 4 July 1933.
- On July 4, 1985, according to the police, the Air India, Jet incident in New Delhi happened due to a bomb.
- On July 4, 1986, Edgbaston In Sunil Gavaskar celebrated his 115th Test.
- On 4 July 1989 Captain W.A. Sangma was appointed Governor of Mizoram and A.A.Rahim was appointed Governor of Meghalaya.
- Union Deputy Ministers, who were promoted to the post of State Ministers on July 4, 1989.
- The fourth test of “Prithvi” missile on 4th July 1991.
- On 4th July 1994, the famous Gujarati writer Labhuben Mehta died.
- On July 4, 1995, Indian businessman Rajan Pillai found a guilty for $ 100,000 cheating in Singapore and was arrested in New Delhi.
- Indian army occupied Tiger Hill on July 4, 1999, after a 11-hour long attack and hoisted the Tricolor flag at 16,500 feet high.