Indian History Of Today- July 05
- On 5 July 1658, Aurangzeb arrested Murad.
- Begum Hazrat Mahal attacks Lucknow on 5 July 1857.
- Classical singer and Muslim mystic Hazrat Inayat Khan was born on July 5, 1882.
- On July 5, 1901, Birendranath Sircar, producer and founder of New Theatres Calcutta was born in Bhagalpur, Calcutta.
- On July 5, 1916, the great poet and journalist Archik Venkatesh Gopalakrishnan was born in Dharwad, Mysore.
- On July 5, 1946, Ram Vilas Paswan was born in Khagaria district, Bihar.
- The Indian Act was introduced in the British Parliament on July 5, 1947 and which was accepted by the emperor on July 18th.
- On July 5, 1957, the great leader, freedom fighter and Indian minister Dr. Anugrah Narayan Sinha passed away.
- On July 5, 1984, Indian Airlines bus was abducted and taken to Lahore’s land.
- On July 5, 1992, Bahadur Prasad Singh built a record of 3000 m in London on 7.56.74.
- On 5 July 1993 Air Marshal Swaroop Krishna Kaul Was appointed as the chief of Air Staff.
- On 5th July 1994, IG Kiran Bedi won the Magsaysay Award in Delhi.
- On July 5, 1994, Malayalam writer Vaikom Muhammad Basheer passed away in Kerala at the age of 86.
- On July 5, 1996, the Janata Dal boycotted the dissident Maneka Gandhi from the party’s membership.
- On July 5, 1999, two buses were inaugurated from Dhaka, which comes directly to Calcutta.