Indian History Of Today- July 11
- Rezabeebeth Sookeas Begum died on July 11, 1630.
- On 11 July 1882, Baba Kanshi Ram, was born of great freedom fighter and social reformer.
- On July 11, 1897, social activist, freedom fighter and leader Sibnath Banerjee was born.
- Muslim-Hindu revolt in Delhi on 11 July 1924.
- On July 11, 1953, Suresh Prabhu was born in Maharashtra.
- Akhil Bhartiya Muslim League founder and first president.Sir Sultan Muhammad Shah (Aga Khan III) died on July 11, 1957.
- On July 11, 1973, India liberates 438 Pakistani prisoners on medical grounds.
- On July 11, 1979, the Lok Sabha began a four-day discussion on the non-confidence motion against the 21-month old Janata government.
- On 11 July 1997, a mob of Dalit people attacked public vehicles on the insult of Ambedkar statue in Ramabai Ambedkar Nagar in northern Mumbai and 10 people died during police firing.
- India won a silver and a bronze medal in the International Physics Olympiad in Reykjavík on July 11, 1998.
- On July 11, 1998, the government reduces custom duty on edible oil by 20 to 10 percent under the Open General License.