Indian History Of Today- July 13
- Scottish Church College was established on July 13, 1830 as the General Assembly’s Institution.
- On July 13, 1905, Gandhi Ji opposed the partition of Bengal and boycotted British goods.
- On 13th July 1905, the famous Kashmiri freedom fighter, Prem Nath Bazaz was born.
- Politician Hari Vishnu Kamath was born on July 13, 1907.
- On July 13, 1912, educationist and diplomat Shriman Narayan, was born in Etawah, Uttar Pradesh.
- On July 13, 1913, the great industrialist Tulsi Prasad Khaitan was born in Bihar.
- On July 13, 1916, experienced journalist and music critic Ramakrishna Bakre was born.
- On July 13, 1929, Jatindra Nath Das started the hunger strike.
- On 13 July 1930 Indian Test cricket umpire Swaroop Kishen Reu was born in Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
- On July 13, 1950, Nehru asked about restoring peace in Korea from Acheson and Stalin.
- On July 13, 1964, Indian cricketer Utpal Chatterjee was born in Kolkata.
- On July 13, 1974, India played the first one-day International match against England in Headingley.
- Author and famous sports critic Ardeshir Furdorji Sohrabji “Bobby” Talyarkhan died on July 13, 1990.
- On July 13, 1995, Indian journalist and columnist Devyani Chaubal passed away.