Indian History Of Today- July 14
- On 14 July 1636, Aurangzeb was appointed as the Viceroy of Deccan.
- On July 14, 1854, Mahendranath Gupta, a follower of Ramakrishna was born.
- Social worker Gopal Ganesh Agarkar was born on July 14, 1856.
- Educationist Iqbal Singh Bhatia was born on July 14, 1923.
- On July 14, 1928, Indian politician and social reformer Bedabrata Barua was born.
- The meeting of the Congress Committee in Wardha on July 14, 1942, passed a resolution from the British Government to demand complete independence.
- Sivananda Saraswati, religious leader died on July 14, 1963.
- On July 14, 1969, a freight train collides with a stationary passenger train in Jaipur, in which 85 people died and 130 were injured.
- Veerappan, who smuggled Chandan, was declared a criminal, on 14 July 1994.
- India ranked 3rd in Asian Women Weight Lifting on July 14, 1997.
- Arvind Dave was elected as Governor of Arunachal Pradesh on July 14, 1999.