Indian History Of Today- July 15
- On July 15, 1783, the great merchandiser and industrialist Sir Jamsetjee Jejeebhoy was born in Bombay.
- The Supreme Court of India, Koka Subba Rao, was born on July 15, 1902.
- On July 15, 1903, great freedom fighter, social reformer and political leader A. Kamaraj was born in Virudhunagar.
- Mogubai Kurdikar was born on July 15, 1904.
- Educationist and the famous Hindi writer Tukaram Tanaji was born on July 15, 1917 in Maharashtra.
- The earthquake in Delhi on July 15, 1920.
- Patiala and East Punjab States Union was founded on July 15, 1948.
- The famous singer and actor Bal Gandharva passed away on July 15, 1967.
- On July 15, 1979, Morarji Desai resigned as the post of Prime Minister.
- Gajanan Vishwanath Ketkar, editor of Kesari and Maratha died on July 15, 1980.
- Jagannathrao Joshi, senior BJP leader of the Bharatiya Janata Party, died on July 15, 1991.
- On July 15, 1997 Environmental activist Mahesh Chandra Mehta got the award of Magsaysay.
- On July 15, 2000, the Government of Maharashtra allegedly gave green signal to the police against Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray against the riots in 1992-93.