Indian History Of Today- July 19
- On 19 July 1763, the British defeated Mir Qasim in the Battle of Katwa.
- On 19th July 1925, politician and freedom fighter Dinesh Singh was born in the UP.
- On July 19, 1938, Indian astrophysicist and mathematician Jayant Narlikar was born in Kolhapur, Maharashtra.
- On July 19, 1949, the King of Tehri Garhwal declared the merger with the Indian Union.
- On 19th July 1952, India’s first innings was completed on 58 runs and second innings to 82 runs.
- On July 19, 1955, Indian cricketer Roger Binny was born in Bangalore.
- On July 20, 1965, the great revolutionary Batukeshwar Dutt passed away.
- On July 19, 1969, the Government of India nationalized 14 major commercial banks by the President’s Order.
- Indian journalist Girilal Jain died on July 19, 1993.
- On July 19, 1994, In order to continue the reservation policy of 69% bill in the Tamil Nadu state, gets the President’s approval.
- On July 19, 1998, there was an earthquake in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh, which shows readings of 4.4 on the Richter Scale.