Indian History Of Today- July 21
- On 21 July 1658, Aurangzeb celebrated the formation of an informal emperor in Delhi.
- The Star Theater was opened in Calcutta on July 21, 1883.
- Journalist, leader and freedom fighter Jairamdas Daulatram was born on July 21, 1891 in Karachi, Pakistan.
- Indian Barrister and Indian National Congress’s first president, Womesh Chunder Bonnerjee died in London on July 21, 1906.
- On July 21, 1907, the former Prime Minister of Jammu and Kashmir, Bakshi Ghulam Mohammad was born.
- On July 21, 1911, the eminent poet and Hindi writer Umashankar Joshi was born.
- Lyricist Anand Bakshi was born on July 21, 1930.
- On July 21, 1934, Indian batsman Chandu Borde was born in Pune.
- On July 21, 1935, the Mumbai Marathi Sahitya Sangh was established.
- In the Indian Constitution on 21 July 1947, the Tricolor flag was given the national flag status.
- On July 21, 1963, the Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith was recognized as a university.
- K.S. Hegde was elected speaker of Lok Sabha on July 21, 1977.
- Neelam Sanjiva Reddy was elected as President of India on July 21, 1977.
- Film music director Sajjad Hussain died on July 21, 1995.