Indian History Of Today- July 22
- Indian pilot Indra Lal Roy died during World War I on July 22, 1918.
- On July 22, 1944, the great industrialist Manmohan Modi Seth was born in Modinagar.
- On July 22, 1959 Bharatiya Janata Party Minister Ananth Kumar was born in Bangalore.
- On July 22, 1978, Indira Gandhi was accused of criminal misconduct during the Campaign of 1977.
- Indian cricketer A. G. Kripal Singh died on July 22, 1987.
- On July 22, 1991, the new industrial policy for the liberalization of the economy was announced in Parliament.
- On July 22,1991 Pandit Basavaraj Rajguru passed away.
- On July 22, 1992, the Supreme Court asked the Uttar Pradesh government to stop working in Ayodhya.
- On July 22, 1993, the Prime Minister’s colleague R. K. Khandekar denies allegations of Harshad Mehta.
- On July 22, 1996 P. Chidambaram presented the budget of 1996-97 in Parliament.
- On July 22, 1998, P. T. Usha won the bronze medal in 400m and 200m races.