Indian History Of Today- June 21
- On 21 June 1576, the Mughal army defeated Maharana Pratap Singh in Haldighati.
- On June 21, 1814, East India Company Governor General Gilbert Aliat Minto died.
- On June 21, 1862, Gnanendramohan Tagore was the first Indian to receive the degree of Barrister-at-Law degree from Lincoln’s Inn University.
- On June 21, 1906, the first President of All Congress , Womesh Chunder Bonnerjee passed away.
- On June 21, 1930, more than 500 people were injured by the Bombay Police.
- Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh founder and politician Keshav Baliram Hedgewar died on June 21, 1940.
- On June 21, 1941, C. Rajagopalachari became the first Governor of India.
- On June 21, 1988, 30 people were killed in a bomb attack by Sikh activists in Amritsar.
- On June 21, 1991, P. V. Narasimha Rao in as the ninth Prime Minister of India.
- On June 21, 1997, Sethi claimed 6th National Billiards Crown in Bangalore.
- On June 21, 1998, India and Russia signed an agreement to set up a nuclear power center in Kudankulam, Tamil Nadu.
- On June 21, 1999, Leander Paes was ranked No.1 in tennis doubles.