Indian History Of Today- March 06
- On March 6, 1508, the second emperor of the Mughal Empire, Humayun was born.
- On 6 March 1915 Indian spiritual leader Mohammed Burhanuddin was born.
- On March 6, 1928, Gujarati novelist, essayist and politician Ramanbhai Nilkanth died.
- On March 6, 1962, the Bengali freedom movement activist and revolutionary Ambika Chakrabarty passed away.
- Indian politician Rambhau Mhalgi Bhai died on March 6, 1981.
- Chandra Shekhar Singh resigned from the post of Prime Minister on March 6, 1991.
- On March 6, 2003, Virbhadra Singh took the oath of Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh.
- On March 6, 2015, Indian lawyer and politician Ram Sundar Das passed away.
Swipe Blaze 4G VoLTE 8 GB 7 inch with Wi-Fi+4G Tablet
List Price: Rs.5000
Our Price: Rs.4999