Indian History Of Today- March 11
- On March 11, 1689, the second ruler of the Maratha empire, Sambhaji Bhosale, died.
- On March 11, 1784, the Treaty of Mangalore was signed between Tipu Sultan and the British East India Company.
- On March 11, 1795, the Battle of Kharda was fought between the Nizam and the Maratha empire.
- On 11 March 1915, former Indian cricketer Vijay Samuel Hazare was born.
- Former cricketer Mohammad Nissar died on 11 March 1963.
- On March 11, 1980, Indian politician Chandra Bhanu Gupta passed away.
- On March 11, 1999, Infosys becomes the first Indian company to be listed on NASDAQ stock exchange.
Samsung Galaxy J Max 8 GB 7 inch with Wi-Fi+4G Tablet
List Price: Rs.13400
Our Price: Rs.11900