Indian History Of Today- March 17
- Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III of Baroda state, was born on March 17, 1863.
- Indian politician and lawyer Joseph Baptista was born on March 17, 1864.
- Marathi writer Vishnushastri Krushnashastri Chiplunkar passed away on March 17, 1882.
- On March 17, 1909, Indologist and Vedic scholar, Ramchandra Narayan Dandekar was born.
- On March 17, 1920, politician Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was born.
- On March 17, 1975, Indian actor and singer Puneeth Rajkumar was born.
- On March 17, 1985, former Indian cricketer Dattu Phadkar passed away.
- On March 17, 1989, Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna, the former Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, died.
- Indian badminton player Saina Nehwal was born on March 17, 1990.
Mi LED Smart TV 4A 80 cm (32)
List Price: Rs.15999
Our Price: Rs.13999