Indian History Of Today- May 04
- On 4th May 1649, Maharaja Chhatrasal, Indian warrior from Bundela clan was born.
- Indian musician Tyagaraja was born on May 4, 1767.
- On 4 May 1859, the playwright, composer, editor, and painter Jyotirindranath Tagore was born.
- On May 4, 1935, novelist and short story author Dalip Kaur Tiwana was born.
- Indian Economist and Academic Prasanta Pattanaik were born on May 4, 1943.
- Indian historian Hem Chandra Raychaudhuri died on May 4, 1957.
- On May 4, 1989, the prominent writer Ashutosh Mukherjee died.