Indian History Of Today- May 09
- On 9th May 1540, great revolutionary and Rajput king of Mewar, Maharana Pratap was born.
- On May 9, 1866, social and political leader Gopal Krishna Gokhale was born.
- Social worker and educator Bhaurao Patil died on May 9, 1959.
- On May 9, 1981, journalist, historian and freedom fighter Pandit Sundar Lal passed away.
- On May 9, 1981, Indian freedom fighter, lawyer and social activist Durgabai Deshmukh died.
- On May 9, 1998, Indian singer Talat Mahmood passed away.
- On May 9, 2014, Indian politician Nedurumalli Janardhana Reddy passed away.