Indian History Of Today- May 14
- On 14th May 1657, the second ruler of the Maratha Empire, Sambhaji was born.
- On May 14, 1907, former Pakistan President Mohammad Ayub Khan was born.
- On May 14, 1923, Indian National Congress politician N. G. Chandavarkar passed away.
- On May 14, 1923, the Bangladeshi-Indian director and producer Mrinal Sen was born.
- On May 14, 1963, Indian linguist, scholar and prominent leader Raghu Vira passed away.
- On 14 May 1978 Hindi dramatist and writer Jagdish Chandra Mathur passed away.
- On May 14, 1981, computer scientist and inventor Pranav Mistry was born.