Indian History Of Today- May 23
- On May 23, 1895, Indian scholar, linguist and historian, Raja Sivaprasad passed away.
- On May 23, 1923, former Indian cricketer Nirode Chowdhury was born.
- On May 23, 1924, former Indian cricketer Venkatraman Narayan Swamy was born.
- Indian film director and screenwriter Kovelamudi Raghavendra Rao was born on 23 May 1941.
- Indian film director and screenwriter, Padmarajan was born on 23 May 1945.
- Former Indian cricketer Woorkeri Raman was born on 23rd May 1965.
- Veer Narmad South Gujarat University was established on May 23, 1967.
- Former Indian cricketer Madhav Mantri was born on May 23, 2014.