Indian History Of Today- May 26
- Marathi poet and screenwriter Ram Ganesh Gadkari were born on 26th May 1885.
- Benjamin Peary Pal, the first director of the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, was born on May 26, 1906.
- Indian religious leader Mirza Ghulam Ahmad died on May 26, 1908.
- On 26 May 1935, social scientists Swami Mrigendra Channaya was born.
- Indian actress and singer Manorama was born on 26th May 1937.
- On May 26, 1938, Indian producer and director K. Bikram Singh was born.
- Indian politician Vilasrao Deshmukh was born on 26th May 1945.
- Indian American director Tarsem Singh was born on May 26, 1961.