Indian History Of Today- May 30
- On 30 May 1826, Udant Martand, the first Hindi language newspaper published in India.
- On May 30, 1894, the great historian and Marathi-Konkani writer Pandurang Sakharam Pisurlekar was born.
- Indian Cricket Administrator Jagmohan Dalmiya was born on May 30, 1940.
- On 30th May 1950, Indian film actor, producer, and politician Paresh Rawal was born.
- On 30th May 1955, Indian trade union leader Narayan Malhar Joshi passed away.
- On May 30, 1991, Indian politician and cabinet minister Uma Shankar Dikshit died.
- On May 30, 2007, Telugu poet, critic and literary Gunturu Seshendra Sarma passed away.