Indian History Of Today- November 01
- On November 1, 1913, the first issue of The Ghadar Newspaper was published in San Francisco.
- On 1 November 1927, the prominent politician A. B. A. Ghani Khan Choudhury was born.
- On 1 November 1930, Indian cricket umpire Sukha Bose was born.
- On November 1, 1932, Indian mathematician Anadi Sankar Gupta was born.
- On 1 November 1936 India’s 29th Chief Justice Adarsh Sein Anand was born.
- Indian lawyer and jurist Ramesh Chandra Lahoti was born on November 1, 1940.
- On 1 November 1945 Indian medical doctor, rational and writer Narendra Dabholkar was born.
- On November 1, 1950, the first steam engine came out of the Chittaranjan rail factory.
- On 1 November 1954, Pondichéry, Yanam, Mahe, and Karaikal were transferred to the Indian Union.
- On November 1, 1956, the Maliku was included in the Union Territory of Laccadive, Minicoy, and Aminidivi islands. In 1973 it was renamed Lakshadweep.
- On November 1, 1963, Indian businesswoman Nita Ambani was born.
- On November 1, 1966, the Punjab High Court was renamed as Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- The formation of Union territory “Chandigarh” was constituted on 1 November 1966.
- Indian cricketer V. V. S. Laxman was born on 1 November 1974 in Hyderabad.
- On November 1, 2007, Indian film screenwriter and director S. Ali Raza died.
Ancient to Medieval South Indian Society in Transition
List Price: Rs.1069
Our Price: Rs.1059