Indian History Of Today- November 10
- On 10 November 1659, Bijapur General Afzal Khan died.
- On 10 November 1848, Indian leader Surendranath Banerjee was born in Kolkata.
- North-West Frontier Province was established on November 10, 1901.
- On November 10, 1909, Gandhiji sends his biography to Tolstoy through the Doke.
- Former Indian cricket umpire S. K. Raghunatha Rao was born on 10 November 1922.
- On November 10, 1960, B. N. Jha was elected as the Cabinet Secretary of India.
- On November 10, 1990, Chandra Shekhar Singh assumed power as the 8th Prime minister of India.
- On November 10, 2013, Indian writer Vijaydan Detha passed away.
India After Gandhi: The History of the World’s Largest Democracy
List Price: Rs.799
Our Price: Rs.532