Indian History Of Today- November 11
- Guru Tegh Bahadur was executed on 11th November 1675 at the order of Mughal emperor Aurangzeb in Delhi.
- On November 11, 1793, the English missionary William Carey reached Calcutta.
- On November 11, 1868, Marathi singer and poet Patthe Bapurao was born.
- On November 11, 1872, Abdul Karim Khan, Indian classical singer and founder of the Kirana Gharana was born.
- On 11 November 1888 Abul Kalam Azad Indian scholar and senior Muslim leader of the Indian National Congress was born.
- Indian politician Jivatram Bhagwandas Kripalani was born on November 11, 1888.
- On November 11, 1904, Indian-American mathematician and educationalist J. H. C. Whitehead was born.
- On November 11, 1906, Indian lawyer and politician C. R. Pattabhiraman was born.
- On November 11, 1923, great educationist Shamasunder Gururaj Mudgal was born.
- Indian cricketer Rusi Modi was born on 11 November 1924.
- On 11 November 1924, the former Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Sunder Lal Patwa, was born.
- On November 11, 1985, Indian cricketer Robin Uthappa was born.
List Price: Rs.799
Our Price: Rs.537