Indian History Of Today- November 13
- On November 13, 1780, the leader of the Sikh Empire Maharaja Ranjit Singh, was born.
- On November 13, 1908, ruler of the Sandur, Yeshwantrao Ghorpade was born.
- On November 13, 1910, Indian-British soldier Patrick Robert Reid was born.
- On November 13, 1917, former Chief Minister of Maharashtra Vasantdada Patil was born.
- On November 13, 1917, Hindi poet, essayist and literary Gajanan Madhav Muktibodh were born in the Gwalior district.
- On November 13, 1962, Indian archaeological Ghulam Yazdani had passed away.
- On November 13, 1963, Indian-English anthropologist Margaret Murray passed away.
- Indian actress Juhi Chawla was born on November 13, 1967.
- surgeon and political activist Pundlik D. Gaitonde passed away on November 13, 1992.
I Do What I Do
List Price: Rs.699
Our Price: Rs.679