Indian History Of Today- November 16
On 16 November 1713, Chhatrapati Shahu appointed Balaji Vishwanath as Peshwa.
- Indian shipbuilders and engineer Ardaseer Cursetjee (Wadia) died on November 16, 1877.
- On 16 November 1883, well known Hindi journalist and literary writer Baburao Vishnu Paradkar was born.
- On 16 November 1897, Indian-Pakistani academic, Choudhry Rahmat Ali, was born.
- Indian film director Bommireddy Narasimha Reddy was born on November 16, 1908.
- On November 16, 1909, Indian Muslim religious leader Mirza Nasir Ahmad was born.
- On November 16, 1915, Indian revolutionary and a member of the Ghadar Party, Vishnu Ganesh Pingle, passed away.
- On 16th November 1947, Hindi grammar expert, Kamta Prasad Guru, passed away.
- Indian politician Shobha Nagi Reddy was born on November 16, 1968.
- The second SAARC summit was held in Bangalore on November 16, 1986.
- On November 16, 2013, Indian-Pakistani diplomat Tanvir Ahmad Khan died.
PRACHIN BHARTIYA KALA TATHA STHAPATYA
List Price: Rs.225
Our Price: Rs.225