Indian History Of Today- November 17
- On November 17, 1915, Indian revolutionary, Vishnu Gopal Pingle was hanged in the Pune jail.
- Indian film actor Ganapathi Subramania Sarma was born on November 17, 1920.
- On November 17, 1928, Indian freedom fighter, Lala Lajpat Rai, died.He was popularly known as Punjab Kesari.
- On November 17, 1932, the third Round Table Conference began in London.
- On November 17, 1935, the great social worker Deodhar Gopal Krishna passed away.
- On November 17, 1947, Rajendra Prasad was chosen as the president of the Indian National Congress.
- On November 17, 1973, spiritual and religious leader Mirra Alfassa (The Mother) passed away.
- Indian cricketer Yusuf Pathan was born on November 17, 1982.
- On November 17, 2003, Punjabi Indian singer Surjit Bindrakhia died.
- On November 17, 2012, Indian businessman and philanthropist Ponty Chadha died.
- On November 17, 2012, Indian politician Bal Thackeray passed away.
An Unsuitable Boy
List Price: Rs.699
Our Price: Rs.374