Indian History Of Today- November 23
- On 23 November 1897 Indian Bengali-English writer, Nirad C. Chaudhuri was born.
- On November 23, 1926, Indian guru and philanthropist, Sathya Sai Baba was born.
- 23 November 1930 was the birth of the prominent Indian singer Geeta Dutt.
- Indian cricketer Rajan Mehra was born on November 23, 1933.
- On November 23, 1937, physicist and biologist, Jagdish Chandra Bose died.
- On November 23, 1950, Indian industrialist and writer Nrisingha Prasad Bhaduri was born.
- Indian-English actress Merle Oberon died on November 23, 1979.
- Indian film actress Amruta Khanvilkar was born on November 23, 1984.
- Bhaskaracharya Research Institute was established on November 23, 1991.