Indian History Of Today- November 24
- On 24 November 1675, ninth of ten Gurus of the Sikh religion, Guru Tegh Bahadur died.
- On 24 November 1877, Indian Police Officer Kavasji Jamshedji Petigara was born.
- On November 24, 1899, Indian Politician and the first Chief Minister of Rajasthan state Pandit Hiralal Shastri was born.
- On November 24, 1926, Sri Aurobindo was retired in solitude.
- Indian cricketer Chandrakant Patankar was born on November 24, 1930.
- Indian Infantry on November 24, 1941, in the Sidi Barrani, attacked German tanks.
- On November 24, 1948, former Indian cricketer Ashok Gandotra was born.
- On November 24, 1952, former Indian cricketer, Brijesh Patel was born.
- On 24th November 1963, Indian politician Marotrao Kannamwar died.
- Guru Nanak Dev University was established on November 24, 1969.
- Indian politician, businessman and social worker Murli Deora died on November 24, 2014.
Code Name God
List Price: Rs.250
Our Price: Rs.187