Indian History Of Today- November 30
- On November 30, 1858, the Bengali polymath, physicist, and biologist Jagdish Chandra Bose were born.
- On November 30, 1915, Indian playwright, poet and writer Gurazada Apparao passed away.
- The filmmaker, N. B. Kamat was born on November 30, 1920.
- Indian-American physicist, Dr. Praveen Choudhari was born on November 30, 1937.
- On November 30, 1967, Indian writer and activist Rajiv Dixit was born.
- Admiral Laxminarayan Ramdas took charge as the Chief of Naval Staff of the Indian Navy on November 30, 1990.
- On November 30, 1994, Indian freedom fighter and politician, Lakshmi N. Menon passed away.
- On November 30, 1999, Prof. M. N. Srinivas, Sociologist, passed away.
- On November 30, 2010, Indian writer and activist Rajiv Dixit died.
- On November 30, 2012, Inder Kumar Gujral, Indian lawyer and politician died.
Origin: Number 5 of the Robert Langdon Series
List Price: Rs.799
Our Price: Rs.399